A MESSAGE TO OUR GUESTS & TRAVEL TRADE PARTNERS

As we continue to confront the complexities of Covid-19, our way of life has shifted significantly in the last few months. And, despite the negative impacts, we remain deeply grateful for the diverse ways in which people across the world adapt and support each other. For the time being, we would like to update you on the new health and hygiene initiatives that we have developed to give guests peace of mind about future stays and the extra flexibility that we offer with all new reservations so that you can book with confidence.

Revised Postponement Policy
Until further notice, any existing bookings travelling during the period 10 May to 20 December 2020 can be postponed up until 31 March 2022, subject to availability. Postponed bookings are not subject to seasonality or annual surcharges. (However the 2021 festive season - 20 Dec 2021 to 5 Jan 2022 - may attract a surcharge), 

Revised Cancellation Policy

Until further notice, our cancellation policy will be amended as follows:
Individuals: 10% deposit (refundable up to 15 days prior to arrival). Remaining payment due 15 days prior to arrival.  90% cancellation charges less than 15 days prior to arrival.

Groups: Reserve the right to request a 10% deposit as we get demand for the rooms
Full payment required at least 30 days prior to arrival.
If cancelled 30 days or less prior to arrival 90% cancellation fee.

Last Minute changes (within 14 days) due to Covid-19
We are aware that occasionally, last-minute changes may be needed due to COVID-19, such a suddenly-imposed ‘travel decree’, a personal COVID-19 diagnosis or even denied boarding. Please outline the specific circumstances to us. In the case of an SA travel ban, we will offer 100% refund or postponement. In the case of a personal COVID-19 issue, we are happy to hold your payment as a credit towards future travel.

Buy Now, Stay Later Voucher to support our Team 

We are committed to keeping as many of our lodge staff employed as possible. However, this will be difficult to continue as the international travel ban continues. 
So we have created an initiative that - we hope - offers a win-win solution. Our Buy Now, Stay Later Voucher provides you with a way to support our team financially, AND enjoy a 2 night stay for two people at a really low rate. The voucher allows you to pay now and stay at Cederberg Ridge at any point within 15 months from the date of purchase. We also have a special Fathers Day Offer as well. With the borders closed, and in order to make the lower price feasible, this initial offer is only available to the domestic (South African) market

2021 RATES - Effective Early Booker Advantage

Until we decide on 2021 rates, we will be extending our 2020 rates for bookings made now.


South African Resource Portal
For COVID-19 updates, visit official government website